Free Food! Free Games! Free Fun!
Connect with your neighbors while enjoying free activities at the 2nd annual Neighborhood Spring Festival, Saturday, April 22, 2017, on the 800 Block of W. Baltimore Street, from 11am to 2pm.
The festival will feature free:
• Health and dental screenings
• HIV and Hepatitis C testing
• Mental health resources
• Legal advice
• UMMC Mobile Health van
• Performances: Korean dancing, local school dance groups, and spoken word
• Live music
• Taekwondo and outdoor zumba
• Local food and craft vendors
• Earth Day activities
PLUS, fun for kids:
• Hula hoop fun
• Sparkles the Clown (balloon animals & face painting)
Sponsored by the UMB Council for the Arts & Culture and Honorary Chair Maryland First Lady Yumi Hogan.
Contributions from the University of Maryland Medical Center, maryland Korean Grocers Organization, the Korean Society of Maryland, the Dry Cleaner’s Assocation, Honey Pig, Lexington Market, Nak Won Restaurant, CulinArt, and Jays.