- This event has passed.
13th Annual Pigtown Festival
October 11, 2014
Thank you for attending the 13th Annual Pigtown Festival.
Join us for the 13th Annual Pigtown Festival!
Saturday, October 11 – 12 pm to 7 pm
700-900 Washington Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21230
Our applications for vendors and sponsors is now open! Sign-up online and guarantee your spot at the festival.
If you’d prefer, complete a hard copy of our application. Follow these easy steps:
- Click here to download the vendor application. Click here for the sponsor application.
- Mail the completed form to:
Please enclose a check, made payable to “Pigtown Main Street”. Note that we cannot hold space for vendors until payment is received.
- Food for on-site consumption – $350 (Health Department Permit included)
- Arts & Crafts – $60
- Political/Government – $100
- Other For-Profit Vendors (including packaged food) – $75
- Non-Profit – $20 (encouraged to provide children’s activity at booth)
Requirements for All Vendors
- Booth space will be no more than 10’ x 10’
- You must provide your own set-ups including table and tent
- Set-up by 11am, Break-down by 8:00 pm
- Interested in more than one space? Let us know!
- $250 – Social media mentions with logo, and program, if one is produced, subject to sponsorship
- $500 – Above, plus booth space, table 2 chairs, stage mention, logo on banner and website.
- $1,000 – Above, plus your own banner on stage and logo in print ads$1,500 – Above, plus exclusive naming sponsorship of the Pumpkin Patch
- $2,500 – Above, plus exclusive naming sponsorship for Pie-Eating Contest and four pint glasses with four bracelets for open bar at Pigtown Main Street (beer, wine, Pigtown Punch, etc)
- $3,500 – Above physical items plus exclusive naming sponsorship of the Main Music Stage or Squeakness (Pig Races) and 15 VIP Tickets (includes a souvenir pint glass, unlimited drinks, light fare, and a private tented area). Sponsor will also receive advertising space on festival postcard, delivered to over 3,350 residential addresses in Pigtown, Ridgely’s Delight, Barre Circle, New Southwest/Mount Clare and Carrollton Ridge.
- $7,500 – Exclusive Festival Naming Sponsorship in all advertising and marketing campaigns via social media, print, radio, TV, etc. “13th Annual Pigtown Festival, presented by XXXXX.” The sponsorship package also includes signage on the Main Music Stage, Squeakness, and throughout the festival grounds, a 20×20 booth space with a 10×10 tent, table, and chairs and 25 VIP Tickets (includes a souvenir pint glass, unlimited drinks, light fare, and a private tented area). Sponsor will also receive advertising space on festival postcard, delivered to over 3,350 residential addresses in Pigtown, Ridgely’s Delight, Barre Circle, New Southwest/Mount Clare and Carrollton Ridge.
Thank you to our 2014 Sponsors!
Photos from the 2013 Pigtown Festival: